Wednesday Wanderings – 12/17

I have lots of good things to tell you about this week!  I’m posting this early because of the deadlines on a few of the contests.

First things first…are you a member of Bookblogs?  If not, you need to get over there and check out all the groups that you can be a part of.  Yesterday, two groups were started that I want to highlight.  Natasha, of Maw Books Blog, started a group called Blogging Tips “A place to share blogging tips, techniques, technical “stuff”, creating an audience, share frustrations and successes, what works and what doesn’t!”  Wendi, of Wendi’s Book Corner, started Book Bloggers Stumble Up!! “Help drive traffic to your site by learning about StumbleUpon and how we can use it to help each other!”  Both of these groups would benefit new as well as experienced bloggers.

Speaking of Maw Books Blog, she has a great giveaway right now.  Read her post about the Christmas Mouse and see how you can enter to win a $10 Amazon gift certificate.  Hurry as she is announcing the winner TOMORROW!!!

Bookshipper is giving away any book of your choice of $20 or less from either Amazon.com or Chapters.ca because she has had 10,000 visitors to her blog…WOOHOO!!!

Over at Sharon Loves Books and Cats, you can win a copy of The Forest of Hands & Teeth.  Contest ends 12/18

Brimful Curiosities is always having giveaways, but the one that has my attention right now is the Smartshopper.  Have you seen this thing?  I am so into it!  Make sure you check it out and get entered.  You have until 12/31 on this one.  You can check out her other giveaways in the sidebar.  She also does a list of Kid’s Book Giveaways every Monday and Friday.

I came across 2 new blogs this past week.  Both of these are great and are hosting giveaways that I’m sure you’ll want to check out.

The first is Write by Faith – Ramblings, Musings, and a Whole Lot About Books.  Right now she has 3 books and an ornament giveaway going on.  Hurry because these end 12/19.

Next, I happened on Allison’s Attic of Books.  Over at Allison’s Attic, you could win a copy of Perfect on Paper.  This one ends 12/21.

Finally, I’ve saved the biggest one for last!  Run, don’t walk over to Reviewer X!  It is Girl Week and you are in for AWESOME treats – guest blogs, reviews, interviews and contests.  You don’t want to miss this!

This just in…OMG!  Have you seen the contest over at The Story Siren?  It’s an amazing giveaway to say Thank You to all of the readers.  BTW, her blog is 1 year old!!!

That’s all for this week’s Wanderings.  As always, if you have something you’ve “wandered” on or want me to add, please leave it in the comments.  Until next week…

One thought on “Wednesday Wanderings – 12/17