Wednesday Wanderings – 11/26

What is going on around the blogosphere?  That is what I try to let you know on Wednesdays.  It’s the middle of the week and the time we start looking forward to Friday, and at times it’s the day we start slowing down in our momentum.  So, I try to give you a boost with giveaways, new blogs I’ve found, etc. 

First this week is a new blog I found during the Comment Challenge: Melissa Walker: The Blog.  Every Wednesday on her blog she does Win-it Wednesday.  Well this week, because of Thanksgiving, she is extending last week’s giveaway of How to be Popular by Meg Cabot.

Over at Lesa’s Book Critiques, she has a post about Giving Thanks.  Today it is about her book related world and tomorrow she will talk about her family and books.  What are you thankful for this year?

My Friend Amy has some Thanksgiving fun going on at her blog today.  Even though she is out of town for the holidays, her posts continue.  Head over and figure out: What Part of Thanksgiving are You?  Amy is mashed potatoes.

Do you participate in Wordless Wednesday?  Many around the blogosphere do.  Check out the picture over at A Novel Menagerie.

I have been loving all the great gift ideas over at Bookroomreview’s Weblog.  Not only are there gift ideas, but giveaways as well.  If you haven’t been entering, you need to get over there and get it done!  Today there is a Gadget Gift Guide and Giveaway.

EDITED TO ADD:  Just found these two great giveaways.  Hurry and enter because they end soon!  I’m Dreaming of a Red Christmas – holiday blog makeover and 4 blog designs for 2009 and 12 Days of Christmas giveaways – lots of prizes!

THIS JUST IN:  5 Minutes for Mom is giving away a Sleep Number Bed!  Contest is open until Dec. 19th.

That’s all I have for this week.  I hope that each and every one of you has a blessed Thanksgiving full of fun, food, and family!  I am so thankful for all of you who visit Write for a Reader.  I have made many new friends since I’ve started this blog and I’m thankful for those friendships even though I’ve not met you personally.  Anyone who can create buttons?  I am in need of one for this weekly post. 

If you would like to let readers know about other happenings that you have or have found as you “wander” around the blogosphere, please leave it in the comments.

2 thoughts on “Wednesday Wanderings – 11/26